Tuesday, January 3, 2012

From 2011 to 2012

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

This was not a white Christmas, but John and I had a great time with family and friends while eating yummy meals, playing games, driving to see Christmas lights and sharing about the things we are thankful for – and above all, we are thankful for Jesus.

I know that 2011 was a hard year for many people (John and I included), but it was so refreshing to count our blessings and be reminded that the Lord was very much present in our good days and bad days this past year. Although I pray for a more cheerful 2012, I feel confident that the Lord will continue to shower us with his unfailing love, unexplainable wisdom and everlasting hope.  

 
I just have to share some of these with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails