Wednesday, February 23, 2011

If it wasn’t for Facebook…

I realized this week that I learn a lot of things about people thanks to Facebook. I don’t really have time to be a Facebook stalker – but I don’t even have to. All I need to do is log in and take a quick look at my mini-feed.
If it wasn’t for Facebook I wouldn’t know:
·        Who had a horrible day
·        Who had a great day
·        Who is going out for dinner
·        Who hates the rain
·        Who is looking forward to the weekend
·        Who will be working over the weekend
·        Who is trying to get pregnant
·        Who is looking for cheap pregnancy tests
·        Who is pregnant
·        Who lost their baby
·        Who is going on vacation
·        Who is engaged
·        Who is in a relationship
·        Who is no longer in a relationship
·        Who has an iphone
·        Who is unemployed
·        Who just got a job
·        Who hates their job
·        Who is studying for tests
·        Who buys cloth diapers
·        Who buys disposable diapers
·        Who is potty training their child
·        Who is sick
·        Who is saving water by showering with their significant other
·        Who needs a break
·        Who hates their parents
·        Who can’t wait for the summer
·        Who is excited for a date
Believe me, this list is not comprehensive! It seems to me that if it wasn’t for Facebook, I wouldn’t know anything about anyone. On the other hand, because of Facebook I know too many things I wish I didn’t know.

Perhaps I should pay more attention to the things I post as well. I wonder what kinds of things others find out about me through Facebook.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails