Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Two Years Old

In many ways it feels like Sariah has always been a part of our family. However, I cannot believe my little baby is now a two year old toddler.

The toddler stage has been hard and tiring at times, but it has also been so much fun!

I love to have conversations with my daughter. I love that she asks for Dada 20 times a day and talks about him when he is at work. I love to listen to her sing around the house. I love that she runs to me and gives me random kisses throughout the day. I love that we have a rhythm that works well for all of us. I love that she tries to be helpful and wants to do what I am doing.

I love my girl!

To celebrate her second birthday, the three of us packed a picnic and headed to Mt. Baker with no plans other than just having fun together. The photographer in me planned a mini-birthday session up in the mountains and I absolutely love these photos of Sariah surrounded by breathtaking views.

























Sariah:
  • Went pee pee on the potty for the first time
  • Loves mommy's red high heels
  • Enjoys morning massages on the changing table
  • Likes being around the water during the hot summer days
  • Can climb out of the pack n play
  • Likes to spin
  • Closes doors around the house all day long
  • Can reach and open all the door locks
  • Talks to everybody
  • Loves all the cats
  • Is starting to play on her own without requesting mommy's presence
  • Likes to walk with her hands in pockets
Just a year ago our little girl looked like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails