Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Reasons Why My 14 Month Old is Throwing a Fit


  • I took the glass lid away from her
  • The magnets are all under the fridge because she put them there
  • I turned off the water when giving her a bath
  • I didn't let her play with the toilet water
  • She is tired in her crib, but doesn't want to go to sleep
  • I put her sweater on so we could go play outside
  • The book does not have more pages
  • Her toy ran out of batteries
  • I told her she could not play with garbage
  • The tissue box is out of tissues
  • I didn't let her get inside of the dishwasher
  • Daddy closed the fridge and didn't let her hang out in there
  • The rock is too heavy for her to carry
This list could go on and on...

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha...tonight was Cameron's first run-in with cranky Ethan who didn't want to go to sleep unless he was nursed. :) Not like you know anything about that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails