Wednesday, February 13, 2013

She is Growing Too Fast

I love spending my days with Sariah! I miss her when she is sleeping and I REALLY dislike being away from her.

Today, I spent some time taking photos of her as she played and it was so amazing to capture her discovering new things. My baby girl is turning 5 months this coming Sunday and I can hardly believe how fast she is growing.

I want to remember what it felt like to have her in my belly.
I want to remember how little she was when she was born.
I want to remember the sound of her crying.
I want to remember her first smile.
I want to remember what it feels like to have her asleep in my arms.
I want to remember her sweet smell.
I want to remember the look of excitement on her face every time she does something new.
I want to remember her leg rolls and elbow dimple.
I want to remember how she loves to play with her toes.
I want to remember the sound of her sucking her thumb.

There is so much I want to remember...and I know there are many more memories to come.

Thank you, Lord, for our precious girl. May she honor you with all the days you have given her.


 
Standing is her new favorite activity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails