Friday, February 10, 2012

Away From the Computer

I took some time away from computer this week. It turns out that I can live without a computer and the world did not fall apart in my absence (not that anyone even noticed that I was away from the Word Wide Web).

What did I do while away from my desktop?

Well, I read…a lot. As a matter of fact, I finished reading The Help.

I love reading, but I rarely get to read because other things distract me away from my desire to read. However, once I start reading, there is no stopping me until the book ends…and then I don’t know what to do with myself because I miss the characters…and I wish there were more pages to read.

That is what happened to me this week.
My inbox is currently loaded with emails (mostly junk) and every time I open my email I close it again because I don’t want to deal with everything that is sitting there. But the weekend is almost here, so maybe I will catch up on Monday.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails