Monday, December 5, 2011

Log Candles

Remember how I mentioned that I joined Pinterest? Well, in about a month I have managed to create a few boards filled with pretty things that make me smiley! While on Pinterest a few weeks ago, I saw this tutorial on Log Candle making and I wished I had the right tools to make a set for everyone I know - after all, I live in the Pacific Northwest and we just happen to have pine logs everywhere.

Unfortunately, I don't have the right tools to make these pretty candle holders, but my brother in law happens to not only be super crafty, but he also has everything needed to make these pretty log candles. I shared the idea with him and he got to work right away. In fifteen minutes he was done with one set.

Aren't these lovely?

I like that they are unique, rustic and elegant.

J. Nobile, thank you for being so willing to make these for me. They are beautiful!





2 comments:

  1. these pictures look so cute, they are so cute! I told mom we need to get red tea candles, they look better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails