Friday, November 18, 2011

Danielly Nobile Photography

I mentioned here that I was embarking on a new adventure, and I am happy to announce that my photography website is now public!!!

John and I have been working on daniellynobile.com for the past few weeks and I am so happy with the "final" result! Well, I say "final," because I still have a lot of work to do: create more galleries, publish posts from the past year, figure out how to add LinkWithin to the posts, etc.

Every hour spent trying to learn how to create a site that reflects who I am was very much worth it!
I truly hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Also, I want to thank everyone who have encouraged me in this adventure!

Again: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I have felt very blessed to have had the support of friends and family throughout the past two years.


P.S. Feel free to share my website with all your family and friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails