Thursday, September 15, 2011

Has Someone Seen My Brain?

I am not sure what is going on with me, but I have been so forgetful lately. My mind feels foggy and I can’t seem to remember the simplest things. I am becoming less efficient as the minutes go by. Here are some examples:

-          I put butter on a pan to make scrambled eggs and a few minutes later was wondering why the butter had not yet melted. It turned out that I had forgotten to turn on the stove burner.
-          I created a grocery list and left it on the counter. Walked back to get it and then forgot why I had come back inside. Walked back to the car and remembered that I was supposed to get the grocery list.
-          I had to print the same CD label six times because I kept forgetting to make the changes I needed to make after reviewing the first label.
-          I left my keys on the kitchen counter and quit looking for them a few minutes later because I had no idea where I had put them.

What is going on?

I am going to start walking around with a notepad, writing things down so I don’t forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails