Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Sister

God sure knew what he was doing when he gave me Deborah as a sister. Very few people on this earth knows me as well as she does. She understands my moods (sometimes not even I understand myself), she can hear my words behind every glance, grunt and facial expression. It is not rare for us to be thinking about the same thing at the exactly same time, or even randomly start singing the same part of the same song at the same time.

Maybe we were supposed to be twins.

This beloved sister of mine is turning 21 today and I am so proud of the person she is. I love her bluntness, her silliness, her desire to know God more and her love for family.

I have been blessed to share millions of memories with her and I pray that there are many more to come.

Happy Birthday to Deborah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails