Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Boring Mail

I really don't like to have to go through the mail. The only reason I feel the desire to get the mail everyday is because in the back of my head I wonder if someone wrote me a card or a letter.

Sadly, instead of getting cards and letters I usually get a pile of useless advertisement, along with explanations of medical benefits and credit card applications....boring.

Today I spent quite a bit of time going through a pile of papers that have been ignored for a while. Although a majority of them are garbage (well, more like recycling) I still have to go through it all to make sure nothing in the pile is of any importance. One of my biggest fears is to throw something away that is really important. What if I threw away an important document, or a bill and forget to pay it. Would I go to jail? Can I blame the mailman? - See, these are the kinds of thoughts that flow in and out of my head when I am going through endless amounts of papers and feel like throwing it all in the recycling.

However, from time to time I get cute cards that make me excited to get the mail the following days again. This past week I got "Happy Anniversary" cards that made me sooo happy!

By the way, an anniversary post is on its way (soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails