Thursday, June 18, 2009

What now?

Graduation happened this past weekend and so far I am enjoying my free time! It is wonderful to feel relaxed.






So far I have done little things that I never had the time to do:

-Writing 'thank you' cards to everyone who were too kind and gave me graduation gifts. By the way, I LOVE writing 'thank you' cards! Too often I forget to be thankful for the people around me, and I always get emotional when remembering the kindness that has been poured over me! (If it wasn't unethical, I would start my own company writing Thank You cards for those who don't like to write in themselves. I could do 'thank you' cards for weddings, birthdays, graduations...)

-Cleaning up the 563 emails on my UW account

-Cleaning up the 298 emails on my google account

-Organizing my school documents (papers)

-Looking for jobs

-Writing resumes/cover letters: This is not a very fun and exciting process...but I need a job!

-Looking forward to VBS and family vacation :)

-Trying not to think about how much I will miss core group.


Anyways, I am sure there are more adventures to come...but for now I am quite satisfied!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails