Friday, June 19, 2009

Eleven Months of Joy :)

Today I get to celebrate eleven months of marriage! While I feel like I have known John my whole life, I am in awe of how fast time has gone by.

Exactly a year ago I had a long list of things to do before the wedding day.
-favor boxes
-pew bows
-flowers
-ribbons

The list goes on and on...

Instead of being busy with all those little details, today I get to prepare a yummy dinner and look forward to a relaxing date! To tell you the truth, I did not know that I was going to enjoy married life so much. When I said "I Do" I had no idea what the next year was going to be like, but I didn't imagine it was going to be this good.

Off course not every moment of marriage has been a bliss, but through the good days and bad days I have learned so much about John as well as myself. I have learned to love in ways I didn't know I could...and I look forward to more.


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails