Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Been a While

It has been so long since I last logged in and put my thoughts in writing in this corner of the world that I actually forgot how access my blog.

Again and again I have wanted to sit in front of my computer and share special moments, funny things Sariah says, exciting news, etc. But priorities changed and sitting in front of my computer never really happens as it used to...and that is okay.

My appearance here will probably remain somewhat unpredictable, but what matters the most is that Jesus is still in the driver's seat of my life and He is driving me to new landscapes, inviting me to take his hand and run toward new adventures.

I hope to sit down more often and share bits and pieces of these new adventured with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails