Thursday, June 20, 2013

Working Together

I love it when I have the opportunity to work with John! I truly believe that we are better together...and I often wish we could be together all the time.

I don't get to spend every minute of the day with my beloved, but I do get to spend lots of time with him during wedding season. John and I have photographed almost every wedding together since I started my photography business a few years ago. I love working with him because we know each other so well. We know each other's strengths and weaknesses. We know our equipment. We know the wedding day plan. We anticipate each other's needs and we know our work flow so well that we hardly have to talk about it. 

This past weekend's wedding reminded me how much I enjoy being one with my husband. We are better together and I wouldn't want to live life any other way.

We took these photos at the same time.


To view my Portfolio and lots more, please visit www.DaniellyNobile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails