Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Year Ago Life Changed

I clearly remember that a year ago, I woke up in the morning feeling exhausted and not at all like my normal self. I had suspected that I was pregnant...but I had thought that many other times and it was never the case. This times, I got a pregnancy test, read the instructions 200 times and proceeded to pee on the stick. Before I ever put the cap back on the pregnancy test showed the positive sign.

In disbelief, I looked at John and asked: What do we do now?

We enjoyed that moment together and excitedly shared the news with family and friends! We prayed that God would protect our little baby in the womb, we prayed for a safe birth and we prayed that God would prepare us to become parents.

Today, we are so thankful for our little girl! We enjoy every day that we get to spend with her and we pray that God will bless us with many years together.



 
She takes bubble-making seriously!
 

 
Thank you, Hailey Rahm Photography for these photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails