Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pregnancy #1: Third Trimester

The third trimester was filled with excitement and anticipation to finally get to meet little Sariah!
  • I experienced a lot of hip and pelvis pain. I guess that is just what happens when ligaments and joints are loosening up for birth.
  • John and I attended a great birth class, learned lots of practical information and got to meet other soon-to-be mommies and daddies.
  • Chocolate became a bit too yummy!
  • I started a TO DO list for after I have Sariah. I wanted to make sure I have some small goals to work on even when I am tired and sleep deprived.
  • We finally made a decision to use the Flip cloth diapers.
  •  I had to focus to not pass out after fasting for more than 12 hours for a glucose test. While the needle poking and sugary drink were not pleasant, that worst part was not eating for so long.
  • None of my bras or underwear fit anymore. 
  • We were still able to enjoy the outdoors and to my surprise, I managed to hike a few mountains.
  • John and I celebrated our 4th anniversary at the coast and I loved the fresh sea food.
  • We were abundantly blessed at two baby showers. Sariah’s wardrobe is not lacking anything!
  • Everyone says I look tiny for being in the third trimester, but I feel a little bit like a whale at times and definitely miss my old body.
  • We started planning for birth and postpartum. I am so glad John will be able to take some days off to stay home with us!
  • I started feeling a bit more tired, especially during Sariah’s growth spurts.
  • Very few clothes still fit me.
  • The nursery is done and all the baby clothes are washed and put away.
  • John helped me cross off things from my TO DO list.
  • I do not want to cook anymore...it's too much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails