Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Where did July Go?

It has been a while…and I can hardly believe August is almost here. What have we been up to this month? Well, here are a few things:

·         We have been learning a lot about birth, postpartum and newborns at the Birth Class we have been attending.

·         We traveled to the beach to celebrate our 4th anniversary and had a great and relaxing time. The highlights were the yummy crab cake dinners, beach hike and watching our wedding video!

·         We joined our family at a great reunion filled with activities, catching up, delicious meals and wonderful conversations.

·         We had our first baby shower – and John’s favorite gift was a California Baby Bug Repellent. He can’t wait to go hiking with Sariah!

·         We have been on the road a lot and I have visited lots of bathrooms.

I still feel like we are entering summer, but autumn will be here before I know it. To tell you the truth, thinking about the end of summer makes me really sad because I will miss the daylight, warm nights, a sun kissed tan, fresh fruit and veggies, taking walks, wearing skirts, etc.

I don’t want summer to end – but I am SO excited to meet Sariah in about 8 weeks! John and I find ourselves daydreaming about her, wondering what her birth will be like, imaging a bald little head and dreamy brown eyes. I can hardly wait to hold her little hand and warm her tiny toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails