Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Reminder

Revelation 3:7-8

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: “The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens. I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name."

It is wonderful to be reminded that Christ is the the holy one, the true one.

These verses caught my attention today as I was feeling somewhat discouraged and powerless. God reminded me that He knows that I have "little power" but He is the one who opens doors which no one is able to shut.

I am in desperate need of some open doors and I want to trust that God is opening those doors for me, because I do not have enough power to make that happen on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails